A CPU passmark score indicates how fast your computer really is. The bigger your score, the faster it is. It’s that simple! Your CPU passmark score must meet the requirements outlined in the performance requirements above.
STEP 1: FIND YOUR CPU
You can find your CPU by asking your local retailer, or by following these steps
- Open Windows Explorer/File Explorer
- Right click on Computer/This PC
- Click Properties
- Find your CPU under the System > Processor heading
STEP 2: LOOK UP YOUR CPU PASSMARK SCORE
- Visit www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
- Enter your CPU details in the Find a CPU field. You won’t need to enter your entire CPU, just the details highlighted below:
3. Your CPU will appear, highlighted in yellow, with the CPU passmark score directly to the right.
STEP 3: CHECK YOUR CPU PASSMARK SCORE
Check this score against the table above.
P.S. If at any time you need a hand, please get in touch with our 24/7 Helpdesk on 1300 667 374.