EMAIL TEMPLATE #1
We’ve created the below email copy which you can use to communicate any COVID-19 practices you have introduced to your salon to your clients. Feel free to edit it to best suit your salon and circumstances! We’ll continue to add new templates to this page, so keep checking back for updates!
To all our valued clients, your comfort and safety is our main priority. We are closely monitoring the circumstances and government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
A note to our clients,
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you an update on the changes we are making in the salon to ensure your safety is our main priority.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
We are closely monitoring the government and industry advice, and have made some changes in how we operate under their best guidance.
- We are taking extra care to ensure we are sanitising and cleaning between each client in the chairs
- We have introduced sanitation-stations with hand sanitiser – please use these, as much and as often as you can
- We are still committed to your comfort while at [SALON NAME] however you will notice we have begun serving our refreshments/teas/coffees/drinks in disposable cups. This is for the safety of our staff to reduce germ transfer, and you, and we promise we are doing our best to recycle and dispose of these ethically.
- You may also notice that we have removed magazines/iPads – again, this is to reduce germ transfer. Please feel free to bring in your own reading materials.
- We ask that you refrain from using cash where possible.
- We have made changes to space out our salon stations/chairs in an effort to self-distance as much as possible.
- Our team are following government recommendations, and will all be isolating if they show flu-like symptoms, so we ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule your appointment.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms. We will help to accommodate you at a time that suits.
As always, community works best when we band together to help each other. As such, we have a few ways we can offer to help, if you are sick, self-isolating, or quarantined:
- If you need to reschedule an upcoming appointment, please get in touch and we will accommodate a change
- If you are running low on hair products and cannot visit the salon, we can arrange delivery or shipping so your hair can still look fab
- It’s important to keep spirits high – we’ll be regularly jumping on our Facebook/Instagram to connect with our clients, keep you updated, and share inspiring and encouraging posts. We invite you to connect with us at [@instagram page or /facebook page)
- Reach out to us if there is something we can do for you, and we will do our best in this trying time to help.
During this time, we will do everything in our power to keep our team and our clients safe. Thank you for cooperation, take care and be safe!
EMAIL #2 – SALON CLOSURE
To our valued clients,
Due to the progressing situation with COVID-19, after much consideration we have made the decision to close our salon at this time and for the foreseeable future.
The health and safety of our staff and clients remains our highest priority.
All currently booked appointments will be cancelled – we will get in touch to reschedule once we re-open. We hope that you will continue to support our salon, and rebook your appointment with us in the future.
We will keep you updated, and in our hearts.