Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 19th October 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates were released on Monday 19 October 2015.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You will now receive a notification when trying to log in to Shortcuts Live if the date and time settings on your device need to be changed.
- We have improved the performance of the Appointment Book, ensuring it is fast to respond even when there are multiple users.
- The Rq/Nrq label is now visible when you make an appointment through the sidebar.
- You can now save a customer’s alert message by clicking “done”.
Point of Sale
- You can now easily refund a transaction with multiple items.
- Tips are now correctly recorded when a discount is applied to a sale.
- Tax is now automatically added when a price is updated from $0.
- Cash payments are now rounding correctly when refunded.
- It is now not possible to accidentally create duplicate appointments in the appointment book by selecting the done button multiple times.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order
- The BookME tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order.
- The mylocalsalon tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- You can now display the following brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- 302 Professional Skincare
- Coloure Science
- Aspect Dr
- Life Extension
- Nutrition Care
- PCA Skin
- Results RX
- Skin Medica
- Synergie Skin.
Leave A Comment