Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 7th November 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some exciting new updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 17 November 2014. There will be a short outage of 15 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your Shortcuts Live system will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
- Security - you can now view new roles as you create them, as the security screen will automatically refresh.
- Point of Sale - you can now see the name of all items refunded from a sale, even when several units of the same product have been refunded.
- Tax setup - you can now enter up to 40 characters into the Tax Category and Tax Refund fields.
- Colour schemes - we have improved the Dark Days colour scheme to improve readability.
- Reporting - the Trading Sales Summary report is now easier to read.
- When you enter client details in BookME, the client's first and last names will now automatically be capitalised.
- We have added the following product brands to mylocalsalon, so that you can display them on your business profile page: Soul Tan, Skin Inject, MUK, Creative Nails Design, Prolash, Lash Republic, Eleven Australia, Olivia Garden, Dechabre.
- Whenever you create a new client using Online CICs, they will now appear automatically in Point of Sale.