Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
Updates effective from: Tuesday 29th January 2019
We hate getting all tied up in spreadsheets and reporting just as much as the next person, which is why we have created a new reporting dashboard.
- The dashboard shows you up-to-the-minute data in real time, all presented on a gorgeous, easy-to-use visual dashboard which you can access on your tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- The new dashboard feature can be accessed via the reports menu in your Shortcuts Live system.
- We now have the ability to identify which customer fields are mandatory/required for quick customer creation . In the Appointment Book sidebar, validation will occur for existing customers for missing mandatory/required fields.
- When configuring the New customer layout, if all the fields are deselected against the quick column, selecting done will display a validation message to ensure at least one field is selected.
- If any method via SMS is selected and the user has not selected ‘mobile phone’ field against the quick column, the ‘mobile phone’ field against the quick column shall be automatically selected and vice versa.
- If any method via Email is selected and the user has not selected ’email’ field against the quick column, the ’email’ field against the quick column shall be automatically selected and vice versa.
- If any method via Phone is selected and the user has not selected either ‘mobile phone’ or ‘home phone’, the ‘mobile phone’ and ‘home phone’ against the quick column shall be automatically selected and vice versa.
- Modifications have been made to the view and edit mode of the customer tab in the appointment book sidebar to reflect the configuration settings of the new customer layout. If a field does not have a value against it, it will be hidden in view mode.
- The order of fields in the new customer layout will now be reflected in the customer appointment book and point of sale sidebar screens.
- You are now able to rebook an appointment from the Appointment Book for a checked out and non-checkout appointment.
- We have enhanced the rebook appointment functionality while completing a customers end of sale transaction. The system will now pre select the customers details and previous services to make the rebooking.
- When in mobile view, the appointment book sidebar will now display the service categories and services all on one screen.
- The appearance of the Appointment Book has been adjusted to allow more time slots to fit on screen at once
- Company Managers and Call Centre Operators favourite configuration has been reorganized so that sites will load Appointment Book by default instead of the main menu.
- The Calendar Controls have been improved to provide a better user experience
- You now have the ability to copy a period of rosters entries into the future. A new copy roster icon will be located in the bottom right hand corner of the action bar, which once selected will launch the copy roster criteria options.
- When using the Copy Roster sidebar, validation messages will be shown when the dates chosen are not acceptable or any information is missing. The rosters will not be copied until the criteria are complete and correct.
- The roster screen will now show 8 weeks of rosters at a time instead of 2 weeks.
- The copy, move and highlight icons have been updated to be more recognisable and user friendly.
- When highlighting several rosters at a time, the highlighter will select rosters by cell, rather than floating arbitrarily on top of the grid. The cancel icon has also been enhanced to make it clearer to the user.
- The Calendar Controls have been improved to provide a better user experience.
- A new enhanced theme will be applied to Live accounts.
- The last visited site name will now appear along side the customer name when conducting a global customer search.
- Users within an Enterprise company structure will now be able to create employees and update employees details.
- An email will now send to Data Protection officer (DPO) advising a deletion of a client which exists at multiple sites.
- Notifications have been completely removed.
- Appointment notes can now be edited using the “Appointment Notes” label.
- Scroll bar behavior has been added to the arriving client menu.
- The price shown on the Appointment Book sidebar will reflect the Employee’s Level, even if they are not capable of performing the service.
- Appointments can now be rescheduled without affecting the Action Bar.
- We have improved the performance when the application is saved and launched from the home screen on Android and iOS devices. It will now display in full screen mode.
- “No Show” menu item will no longer display for future appointments.
- When clicking the more menu via an appointment , the overlapping and transparency issue has been resolved.
- The “Choose File” button in the customer card is now correctly aligned on iOS devices.
- On tablet devices we have ensured the client search results screen displays information without it overlapping.
- Performance improvement have been made to Week View so it will load faster, especially when the same week is viewed subsequent times.
- Customer phone numbers will always be masked to users if the permission ‘I can view customer contact details’ is set to no.
- The entire screen will no longer move when trying to scroll on an ipad.
- Services will now be added to the selected services list as soon as they are clicked on.
- A customer can opt out of an SMS confirmation, and be opted back in via their customer card and will start to receive confirmations again.
- The back button in the customer set up screen will now take you back to the previous screen when accessed via the appointment toast.
- When setting up a new roster enter, the default value for public holiday will be set to No.
- Improvements have been made to the user experience while rescheduling appointments.
- Walk-in type sales can now be refunded.
- A guest will now receive the appointment acknowledgement email for all appointments. We will no longer look at the customers confirmation opt-in preferences for acknowledgement emails.
- We have reduced the time needed for an appointment to be clicked and held before it can be moved or resized.
- Dates and times shown on Appointment Book will now be correct and adjusted for culture and timezone when using Safari and iOS Devices.
- The transaction date that is displayed will be based on the date the sale was completed.
- Users with access to a large number of sites will now be able to log on without issue.
- Appointments made with 3 or more services will be booked correctly when using Internet Explorer.
- When searching for a customer via the customer search field, if the user stops typing characters the cursor will now remain in the customer search field.
- You can now search for a customer, view their history and select the back button, without having to search for customer again.
- Only sites that are subscribed will now appear in the “Change Site” list.
- An appointment alert on iCalendar is now set to 1 hour before the start time of a guest appointment.
- Calender appointment details will now be displayed in the correct culture.
- Numbers will need to be entered into the Phone Number field of the registration process for a guest to create a new profile.
- Business Logos that are uploaded will now display correctly on a companies MLS business page.
- A guest will be able to successfully login to their mylocalsalon profile using their Facebook login without error.
Communication Preferences Page
- Guests will now be able to update their communication preferences via a mobile device webpage.
Ratings and Reviews
- The Rating widget has been corrected to display ratings & reviews information.
- You will be able to successfully share a customers rating and review to Facebook without error.
- Spotlights quick search will no longer skip sites when using the arrows to scroll up and down the list.
- A customers ratings and review email will now be sent if the setting “If rating email are allowed to be sent” is set to ON for that customer.
- The password reset email will be sent to the login client email address.
- Only users with company managers access will be able to assign ‘Call Center Operator’ permissions to other users.