Check out the latest updates to Shortcut Fusion! These changes affect your cloud-based features only.
Updates effective from: 12th June 2017.
New features and improvements
- We have improved performance to ensure that changes made in Shortcuts Fusion are reflected faster in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
Mobile Guest App
- You can now let your clients book an appointment on behalf of a friend or family member. This is perfect for your clients who are visiting the salon with a friend, who would like to book on behalf of someone as a surprise gift, or who would like to book for someone who doesn’t have their own mobile phone or Online Booking account. The client simply chooses the person’s relationship to themselves (i.e. child, partner, friend) and the new person will be linked to their account for easy selection next time they book. Want to learn more? Watch this video
- All customers linked to a single Online Booking account will have their past appointments displayed in the Appointment History screen.
- The customer name now will be displayed as first name followed by last name.
- When you modify an employee image in Shortcuts Fusion, it will now also be updated in the Mobile Guest App.
- If you stock Australian Skin Institute products, you can now display their logo on your mylocalsalon listing.
- Documentation for Online Booking now describes the API endpoint message required for authentication of customers using single sign-on.
- When updated in Fusion, the employee alias name will be reflected in Online Booking, Mobile Access, Online Client Information Cards, Self Check-in and Wallboard.
- S.M.A.R.T. System Console users who are active at one site and inactive at another site can now log in to the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- An issue with the “Earliest booking allowed” setting has been fixed so that the correct booking slots are displayed in Online Booking.
- When a specific appointment date is selected, available time slots are now displayed correctly in the US.
- When a multi-block appointment is booked online, all blocks will now be displayed correctly.
- Zero duration service blocks will no longer be displayed on the booking confirmation page in Online booking.
- Guests can now book appointments for services with any duration using Online Booking, Mobile Guest App and Self Check-in.
- You can book appointments in week view on a mobile device (Android or Apple).
- You can log in to Mobile Access by entering your Shortcuts PIN.
- You can now reschedule appointments using Mobile Access.
Mobile Guest App
- The employee alias from Shortcuts Fusion will now be displayed in the app.
- If you are a Community Manager, the mySALONapp tile is now available and correctly displayed in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- The mySALONapp tile is now available and correctly displayed in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console for the following countries: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman.
- When a guest is making a booking and the Shortcuts Fusion site is offline, an error message will display notifying the guest that the site is offline.
- Your clients can now upload a profile picture using their camera roll or picture gallery when using iOS.
- Your guests can check-in on their mobile phone (Android or Apple) and select the desired employee or service.
- Self Check-in now ensures that only capable employees are considered when a guest selects the ‘next available’ employee.
- Your guests can now book appointments successfully on mylocalsalon.
- When you upload images into the S.M.A.R.T. System Console they will be automatically cropped and resized for mylocalsalon and Facebook.
- mylocalsalon specials can be booked using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
- Surveys that were deployed through S.M.A.R.T. were not directing to the proper mylocalsalon listing or URL. They will now redirect to the correct regional URL.
- PNG images uploaded in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console will now be displayed correctly.
Business Performance Calculator
- Business Performance Calculator data is now displayed correctly in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- Loyalty cards points conversion works across all sites when the site where the card was activated is made inactive.
- If an error occurs when you press “Save” after entering information into a Custom Form, the invalid field will be visually highlighted.
- A client can no longer save a form without filling in all of the mandatory fields.
- If you are using the API to show service prices they will now be displayed correctly even if no tax schedule or rate is specified.