Your clients are begging you to ‘squeeze them in’ and you spend way too many hours on your feet as it is.
We know how busy you are, and how hectic things get towards the pointy end of the year, which is why we wanted to help take away a bit of the pressure. We’ve created a list of ideas for Black Friday so you don’t have to!
The time is now
We’re just over a week away from Black Friday, so it’s time to dive in. The first step is to decide what kind of offer you want to extend to your clients. Some great options are:
- Purchase a $100 gift card and get a gift card valued at $200 (call it ‘Double Your Money!’)
- Purchase a $100 gift card and get a gift card valued at $120
- Purchase a $100 gift card and get a free haircut or blow dry.
The opportunities are endless! Don’t forget to make sure your staff are aware of the offers you run, and teach them ways to bring up your salon promotions in their regular conversations with clients.
Don’t forget about marketing
Be sure to set up your email marketing and schedule it ahead of time. Set & Forget Marketing makes this super simple! You can easily send a few teaser emails to generate interest. Go ahead and get social via Facebook and Instagram too – they’re both a great way to spread the word. The more excited you are, the more excited your clients will be.
And we can’t forget about signage! Create some eye-catching signage promoting the flash sale, and put it up around the salon. If they didn’t catch your message via email or social media, they won’t be able to miss it once they’re in the salon.
Make sure you’re fully stocked
There are a few items you want to make sure you’re fully stocked on:
- Gift cards: This is THE time clients purchase gift cards for themselves and their friends. Make sure you have plenty in stock, and they are displayed beautifully in all the high-traffic zones of your salon.
- Staff: Make sure to schedule on extra employees so that you won’t be short-staffed. With the holiday rush coming, there are always going to be clients and walk-ins that want a last-minute appointment, so make sure your staff can accommodate them.
- Product: Now is the perfect time to offer specials on product bundles you know your clients will fall in love with. They make great gifts too, so take note of the hot sellers so you can prep a few more for Christmas.
It’s officially go time
As we mentioned before, you can easily kick start the sale with an email and a post on Facebook and Instagram, but make sure to let all the clients that enter your salon know about the exciting promotions you don’t want them to miss out on! You can easily use social media to keep clients up to date with your promotions, and even include a countdown to the end of the sale.
Think of your team
Remember how hard your clients work this time of year. They are just as busy as you are with wowing clients on tight time. Inspire the team to keep working hard by offering a special incentive for the employee who sells the most gift cards or product bundles.
Your team deserves to be rewarded for their hard work, too, so be sure to congratulate them on a job well done, thank them for their hard work, and relax!