Latest Shortcuts Fusion improvements
Posted on 28th February 2017 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Fusion. These changes affect your Shortcuts system, as well as your S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will take effect when you use Shortcuts Updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Version no: 8.0.23
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that when you are creating an appointment, the correct start time of the service will be displayed in the start time field on the service selection screen.
- You can now easily identify overlapping appointments, which will now be shown in a peach colour. You will be able to move, reschedule or cancel overlapping appointments.
Aurus Credit Card Integration (US only)
- If you are taking a credit card payment and Shortcuts crashes, Point of Sale will retain the payment type information you have entered. When Shortcuts restarts you will be prompted to go to the unprocessed sale and complete it.
- If you were unable to process a payment for any reason, the payment will appear as "Unprocessed cards" in your End of Day Till Balance Report, Trading Summary Report and in the End of Day Wizard.
- If you are using a VX810 or VX820 credit card terminal, offline refunds will now work correctly.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can complete a group sale if it includes a tip.
- We have improved the performance of Online Booking. When a client is searching for an appointment they will see the search results within 4-5 seconds.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that promotions will now be applied in the Point of Sale to visits created via Self Check-in.
Point of Sale
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that if you modify a payment in the Transactions Screen that results in a cash out, the cash out amount will be assigned against the “cash” payment type. The End of Day Wizard will now correctly show these cash out amounts.