Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 13th March 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 16 March 2015. There will be no down time associated with these improvements, and your software will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- The times in week view are now displayed in hourly increments, to match the appointment book settings.
- We have improved the look and feel of the appt book, ensuring images are displayed crisply at all times.
Point of Sale
- When you are checking out clients, only clients who have visited on the current day will appear.
- You can now add customised fields, allowing you to record more data about each employee/customer.
- You can now view a client's future appointments and past visits via their client card.
- "Send appointment reminders" is now automatically set to "Yes".
- Service categories are now correctly labelled as "active" or "inactive".
- It is now easier to add suppliers, as we have improved the appearance of this screen.
- We have improved the ratings emails sent to clients, ensuring your logo will now always be displayed.
- Your ratings notifications will now always be sent without delay - some salons were experiencing issues with this process.
- All KPIS are now correctly displayed in the Console.
- Only clients using the new mySALONapp will be able to see it in the Console.
- You will now see the Anywhere and Specials tiles in the Console, if you are using these features.