Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 13th May 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We've listened to your feedback and are about to bring you several improvements that will boost the performance and increase the functionality of your S.M.A.R.T. System.
These changes will go live between 9am and 10am AEST on Monday 19 April, 2014.
You'll see improvements to the following S.M.A.R.T. System products.
- When your clients book an appointment online, they will only be able to choose from your employees who are capable of performing the service.
- Your clients can now select 'Any' from the 'Employee Selection Type' dropdown list.
- The client details section of your BookME and mylocalsalon now talk to each other, so that when your clients enter their details in mylocalsalon it will synchronise with their details stored in BookME.
- When you create a new employee profile in the Console, it will pull the staff member's details from POS, to save you time entering data.
- BookingHUB is now faster and more efficient than ever.
- You can now see all of your active services in BookingHUB when making an appointment.
- In the GiftME/Program Console, the 'Notification Setup' link is now called 'Rewards Setup'.
- Gift card expiry dates are now based on the most recent top-up date, if one exists.
- You can now view a breakdown of your gift card transactions in the Community Reconciliation report. This report can be easily exported for cross-checking by franchisees and managers.
- When your clients enter their details into the 'Contact Number' field, they can now only enter the correct combination of numbers, hyphens and spaces.
- Self Check-in now runs more efficiently, without any long delays.
- This entire feature now displays properly on your mobile device, including iPhone and iPad.
- You can now generate the web plugin code for your web developer by clicking the 'Generate' button.
Memberships and loyalty:
- You can view a report displaying the points balance of combined loyalty and membership cards.
- Details of the last redemption are now only visible when the client has redeemed points or rewards.