Credit Card Integration™ FAQs
What is it?
Credit Card Integration™ captures and processes credit card payments in your software and eliminates the extra step of using two separate systems for each transaction.
Using your unique account details (provided by a Merchant Services Provider), Shortcuts configures the software to work with your system.
How does it work?
Your card pin pad connects directly to your computer and communicates via the internet. When a card payment type is selected at point of sale, it communicates the correct value directly to the pin pad for processing the client’s card.
What are the main features of this service?
- Captures the credit card transaction data in your Shortcuts and eliminates the extra step of using two separate systems to complete one transaction
- You will only need one phone line as the terminal runs through your internet connection
- Creates an accurate end of day report and makes checking out a customer faster, easier and a more professional process
- Eliminates any human errors when entering data.
What are the benefits of this service?
- If your business has broadband, it takes less than two seconds to process transactions
- The close of day will be a quick stress-free process.
What fees are involved?
- Merchant facility – sourced independently
- DPS terminal rental fee
- Installation and ongoing support.